Obsession with the female genitalia is a condition shared by most rappers (and men, for that matter), but few are as strongly affected as Travi$ Scott. As the Lone Star State rhymesayer states on his latest EP single, the follow-up to last September’s Old English, “That P*ssy changed my life.” Over an ominous trap instrumental by in-demand beatsmith Mike WiLL Made It, the artist rhymes about his habit of getting it in with beautiful women, as well as touching upon the equally popular topics of weed and firearms. Cool Kids alum Chuck Inglish, Def Jam/Maybach signee GunPlay and Chi-town newcomer Fredo Santana (the cousin of Chief Keef) deliver guest bars. Travi$ Scott’s long-delayed Owl Pharaoh EP still lacks a drop date but, as always, fans keep keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 03/5/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.