Obsession with the female genitalia is a condition shared by most rappers (and men, for that matter), but few are as strongly affected as Travi$ Scott. As the Lone Star State rhymesayer states on his latest EP single, the follow-up to last September’s Old English, “That P*ssy changed my life.” Over an ominous trap instrumental by in-demand beatsmith Mike WiLL Made It, the artist rhymes about his habit of getting it in with beautiful women, as well as touching upon the equally popular topics of weed and firearms. Cool Kids alum Chuck Inglish, Def Jam/Maybach signee GunPlay and Chi-town newcomer Fredo Santana (the cousin of Chief Keef) deliver guest bars. Travi$ Scott’s long-delayed Owl Pharaoh EP still lacks a drop date but, as always, fans keep keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 03/5/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.