Obsession with the female genitalia is a condition shared by most rappers (and men, for that matter), but few are as strongly affected as Travi$ Scott. As the Lone Star State rhymesayer states on his latest EP single, the follow-up to last September’s Old English, “That P*ssy changed my life.” Over an ominous trap instrumental by in-demand beatsmith Mike WiLL Made It, the artist rhymes about his habit of getting it in with beautiful women, as well as touching upon the equally popular topics of weed and firearms. Cool Kids alum Chuck Inglish, Def Jam/Maybach signee GunPlay and Chi-town newcomer Fredo Santana (the cousin of Chief Keef) deliver guest bars. Travi$ Scott’s long-delayed Owl Pharaoh EP still lacks a drop date but, as always, fans keep keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 03/5/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.