Universal Republic has played a major role in bringing mainstream hip-hop out of Dallas, Texas. First Big Tuck revealed Tha Absolute Truth in 2006, and then his T-Town brother Tum Tum dropped Eat or Get Ate in 2007. Now, as 2008 fast approaches, Dallas’ Trap Starz prepare to release their major-label debut, Hood Depot. The project’s first single is the remix to underground hit, Get It Big. Assisting them is fellow Texan Chamillionaire, who returns to the pimp talk we last heard from on Grown & Sexy. Get your candy-paint ready; the Texas takeover continues when Hood Depot is released on February 19th.
Written by Burmy on 12/3/07
Submit your Rating
High 4 Life Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.