While the previous leaks off Mr. ColliPark‘s new Can I Have the Club Back, Please? comp album, Boomerang and Ridiculous, were certified dancefloor scorchers, I’d be hard-pressed to call anything involving the Ying Yang Twins “sensual.” Today, Collipark’s hooked up with Booth newcomer Translee to craft Satisfy, a selection more suited for those hot and heavy moments. For anyone who’s ever wondered what an X-rated version of Computer Love might sound like, ColliPark provides the answer, blending vocoded female moans, liquid bass and retro synth sounds into an eccentrically steamy backdrop for the Huntsville emcee’s verses. The freaky theme doesn’t stop Translee from turning in an impressive mic performance, seasoning his bars with erotic imagery and polysyllabic rhymes: “We got rose petals, she ain’t on no ho’s level / and I don’t know better, all I know is go get her.” Satisfied with this joint… or do you find yourself wanting more? If you pick the latter, there’s plenty more where this came from on Collipark’s new mixtape, released Wednesday and out now online.
Written by richard on 03/3/11
Submit your Rating
Digital Nativ3 Culture
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Something You Can't Believe" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.