Don’t bother talking sh*t to Translee—no matter how loudly you shout, he won’t hear Nothin’. On the Huntsville repper and freestyle series alumnus’ latest single, Mr. Hanky‘s bass-bumping synth production bangs in the back as the Mr. Collipark protégé stunts his way through larger-than-life bars. CyHi Da Prynce (a fellow freestyle alum) contributes guest rhymes. While Nothin isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes from Translee.
Written by richard on 06/20/12
Submit your Rating
Digital Nativ3 Culture
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.