Didn’t make it to the shore this summer? There’s still time to jump In the Sea with Translee. This freshly-minted promo cut, the ATL-based buzzmaker’s first feature since blessing our pages with Nothin back in 2012, is every bit as mellow and wavy as its title suggests. Beat Attikz man the mixing boards, superimposing glowing synths and vocal samples over a languid rhythm section as the artist transitions fluidly (horrible pun intended) between sung vocals and rapped bars. Think that Translee’s “the best [out of] Alabama since the Commodores?” Then you’ll want to keep it locked to the Booth for further news and tunes from the Digital Nativ3 signee.
Written by richard on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
Digital Nativ3 Culture
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.