What do you get when you combine a slew of Atlanta’s most noted veteran and up-and-coming emcees, an absurd amount of Mary Jane, and a splash of barbecue? No, not the BET Hip Hop Awards. Rather, you get the visuals for TrakkSounds and Cory Mo‘s Southern posse cut Atlanta Smokers Only. Co-produced by both, the record does an impeccable job of combining established artists like Killer Mike with buzzworthy ATL newcomers including Scotty. The music video for Atlanta Smokers Only finds each of the emcee’s dropping their smoke-worthy rhymes with the assistance of a handful of clever and at times hilarious cartoon graphics. With a grand total of 10 artists on display, it should come as no surprise that Atlanta Smokers Only serve as merely a promotional single from TrakkSounds and Cory Mo.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/21/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.