What do you get when you combine a slew of Atlanta’s most noted veteran and up-and-coming emcees, an absurd amount of Mary Jane, and a splash of barbecue? No, not the BET Hip Hop Awards. Rather, you get the visuals for TrakkSounds and Cory Mo‘s Southern posse cut Atlanta Smokers Only. Co-produced by both, the record does an impeccable job of combining established artists like Killer Mike with buzzworthy ATL newcomers including Scotty. The music video for Atlanta Smokers Only finds each of the emcee’s dropping their smoke-worthy rhymes with the assistance of a handful of clever and at times hilarious cartoon graphics. With a grand total of 10 artists on display, it should come as no surprise that Atlanta Smokers Only serve as merely a promotional single from TrakkSounds and Cory Mo.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/21/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.