Similar to Booth regulars Joe (E.R.) and Sean Kingston (Fire Burning), Atlanta-born vocalist Traeyon, who is signed to Yung Joc‘s Swag Team Entertainment label, is using his music to reach out for help. In his first Booth feature, the singer explains how a long-running relationship has had him suffering for far Too Long. Though the singer asks that you dial the paramedics (which would be a great idea if we were talking about an actual broken heart), the Booth staff suggest a phone call to your local radio station instead. Produced by Grand Hustle mainstays Nard & B, Too Long is the first of many potential hits off of the singer’s debut album, Pillow Talk, which, according to Trae himself, is set to drop before the end of 2009.
Written by DJ Z on 04/15/09
Submit your Rating
Swagg Team Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.