Similar to Booth regulars Joe (E.R.) and Sean Kingston (Fire Burning), Atlanta-born vocalist Traeyon, who is signed to Yung Joc‘s Swag Team Entertainment label, is using his music to reach out for help. In his first Booth feature, the singer explains how a long-running relationship has had him suffering for far Too Long. Though the singer asks that you dial the paramedics (which would be a great idea if we were talking about an actual broken heart), the Booth staff suggest a phone call to your local radio station instead. Produced by Grand Hustle mainstays Nard & B, Too Long is the first of many potential hits off of the singer’s debut album, Pillow Talk, which, according to Trae himself, is set to drop before the end of 2009.
Written by DJ Z on 04/15/09
Submit your Rating
Swagg Team Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.