Similar to Booth regulars Joe (E.R.) and Sean Kingston (Fire Burning), Atlanta-born vocalist Traeyon, who is signed to Yung Joc‘s Swag Team Entertainment label, is using his music to reach out for help. In his first Booth feature, the singer explains how a long-running relationship has had him suffering for far Too Long. Though the singer asks that you dial the paramedics (which would be a great idea if we were talking about an actual broken heart), the Booth staff suggest a phone call to your local radio station instead. Produced by Grand Hustle mainstays Nard & B, Too Long is the first of many potential hits off of the singer’s debut album, Pillow Talk, which, according to Trae himself, is set to drop before the end of 2009.
Listen to More: Traeyon
Written by DJ Z on 04/15/09
Swagg Team Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)