Absent from our pages since he stepped into the Booth with the exasperated Stop It! back in October of 2010, Bay Area emcee Trackademicks makes his triumphant return to our pages with Halfway, single number two off his forthcoming sophomore set. Here, Track’s slinky synth production sets the stage for his own flirtatious bars, as well as the guest vocals of Little Brother alum Phonte and frequent collaborator Carlitta Durand. If you’re digging it, keep it locked for details on Track’s forthcoming The Champagne Room LP, which as-yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 08/4/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fool on the Hill" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.