Trace Blam and his homies’ Styles may Vary, but I defy to listen to his debut feature and tell me they don’t go together like chocolate, peanut butter and… something else that goes with both chocolate and peanut butter. Part of an upcoming EP, this freshly-released single finds the Maryland representative flexing his lyrical muscles over a driving chopped-sample instrumental by Tom Delay. First in Flight State spitter Chaundon grabs the mic to deliver a rapid-fire opening 16, and fellow Hall of Justus affiliate L.E.G.A.C.Y. blows off a little steam on the middle verse, blasting his peers for “desecrating the culture I love.” While the project to which this joint is attached won’t be dropping till spring, you can tide yourself over by listening to Blam’s new 4 EP, released via Bandcamp earlier this week.
Written by richard on 02/19/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.