Singer TQ has come a long way since his ’98 solo debut, They Never Saw Me Coming. Over the past ten years, the Compton-native has written, produced and collaborated with A-list names such as R. Kelly, Jagged Edge, and even Whitney Houston. While his contributions to others work has helped him gain much respect amongst his industry peers, TQ looks to once again gain the admiration of his fans. On April 1, he will release his new album, Paradise: Live In It or Die In It, which is flanked by the new Krayzie Bone collaboration, the aptly-titled Paradise. Produced by veteran writer/producer, Static Major, Paradise is TQ’s tale from nothing to something. His name may be off the radar, but it’s clear his travels have led him to bliss.
Written by DJ Z on 02/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In My Lap" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.