Update: The Christian Breslauer-directed visuals for Tory Lanez’ The Mission single have been added.
Last heard chronicling his hustle on 40 Days n 40 Nights, a reader-acclaimed entry in his Fargo Fridays series, Tory Lanez returns to the Booth with a brand new LP single in tow. On The Mission, Lanez showcases his skills behind the boards as well as handling vocal duties. In collaboration with Christian Louie and Noah Breakfast, the unsigned Toronto repper crafts a hazy synth-sample backdrop for his own Auto-Tune drenched verses and chorus. Fans will be able to find The Mission and much more on Lanez’s Lost Cause LP, slated to hit record stores and online retailers September 9. In October, the artist will be hitting the road in support of the set. Visit SwaveNation.com to learn when he’ll be stopping at a city near you!
Written by richard on 11/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Hello" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.