Last heard chronicling his hustle on 40 Days n 40 Nights, a reader-acclaimed entry in his Fargo Fridays series, Tory Lanez returns to the Booth with a brand new LP single in tow. On The Mission, Lanez showcases his skills behind the boards as well as handling vocal duties. In collaboration with Christian Louie and Noah Breakfast, the unsigned Toronto repper crafts a hazy synth-sample backdrop for his own Auto-Tune drenched verses and chorus. Fans will be able to find The Mission and much more on Lanez’s Lost Cause LP, slated to hit record stores and online retailers September 9. In October, the artist will be hitting the road in support of the set. Visit SwaveNation.com to learn when he’ll be stopping at a city near you!
Written by richard on 08/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Hello" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.