Last heard chronicling his hustle on 40 Days n 40 Nights, a reader-acclaimed entry in his Fargo Fridays series, Tory Lanez returns to the Booth with a brand new LP single in tow. On The Mission, Lanez showcases his skills behind the boards as well as handling vocal duties. In collaboration with Christian Louie and Noah Breakfast, the unsigned Toronto repper crafts a hazy synth-sample backdrop for his own Auto-Tune drenched verses and chorus. Fans will be able to find The Mission and much more on Lanez’s Lost Cause LP, slated to hit record stores and online retailers September 9. In October, the artist will be hitting the road in support of the set. Visit SwaveNation.com to learn when he’ll be stopping at a city near you!
Written by richard on 08/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Hello" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.