Update: The Christian Breslauer-directed visuals for Tory Lanez’ The Mission single have been added.
Last heard chronicling his hustle on 40 Days n 40 Nights, a reader-acclaimed entry in his Fargo Fridays series, Tory Lanez returns to the Booth with a brand new LP single in tow. On The Mission, Lanez showcases his skills behind the boards as well as handling vocal duties. In collaboration with Christian Louie and Noah Breakfast, the unsigned Toronto repper crafts a hazy synth-sample backdrop for his own Auto-Tune drenched verses and chorus. Fans will be able to find The Mission and much more on Lanez’s Lost Cause LP, slated to hit record stores and online retailers September 9. In October, the artist will be hitting the road in support of the set. Visit SwaveNation.com to learn when he’ll be stopping at a city near you!
Written by richard on 11/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Hello" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.