Looks like someone’s got a crush—and by “someone,” I mean T-Dot crooner Tory Lanez. New promo single Teyana finds the unsigned artist revealing his feelings for a chick whom he’s long admired from afar, accompanied by his and The Mekanics’ low-key synth grooves. The words he chooses to describe the apple of his eye (“Dreams of f**kin’ me an R&B b*tch / Singin’ all them notes and showin’ cleavage.”) leave little doubt that he’s talking about G.O.O.D. Music singer-songwriter Teyana Taylor. Will his feelings be reciprocated? We can only wait, and hope. This cut is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Lanez’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Hello" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.