If you’ve ever gotten in the way of Tory Lanez’ hustle, don’t think for a moment that he’s forgotten. On Remembrance Day his latest mixtape leak and first Booth feature, the 19-year-old Toronto native assures us that he’s got every hater’s face indelibly etched into his memory. Tokyo Monster assists behind the boards, blending synths with distorted vocal samples as the artist expresses his determination to succeed despite the forces rallied against him. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of Lanez’ next street album, Sincerely, Tory.
Written by richard on 01/18/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Hello" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.