If you’ve ever gotten in the way of Tory Lanez’ hustle, don’t think for a moment that he’s forgotten. On Remembrance Day his latest mixtape leak and first Booth feature, the 19-year-old Toronto native assures us that he’s got every hater’s face indelibly etched into his memory. Tokyo Monster assists behind the boards, blending synths with distorted vocal samples as the artist expresses his determination to succeed despite the forces rallied against him. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of Lanez’ next street album, Sincerely, Tory.
Written by richard on 01/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Hello" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.