If you’ve ever gotten in the way of Tory Lanez’ hustle, don’t think for a moment that he’s forgotten. On Remembrance Day his latest mixtape leak and first Booth feature, the 19-year-old Toronto native assures us that he’s got every hater’s face indelibly etched into his memory. Tokyo Monster assists behind the boards, blending synths with distorted vocal samples as the artist expresses his determination to succeed despite the forces rallied against him. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of Lanez’ next street album, Sincerely, Tory.
Written by richard on 01/18/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Hello" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.