If you’ve ever gotten in the way of Tory Lanez’ hustle, don’t think for a moment that he’s forgotten. On Remembrance Day his latest mixtape leak and first Booth feature, the 19-year-old Toronto native assures us that he’s got every hater’s face indelibly etched into his memory. Tokyo Monster assists behind the boards, blending synths with distorted vocal samples as the artist expresses his determination to succeed despite the forces rallied against him. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of Lanez’ next street album, Sincerely, Tory.
Written by richard on 01/18/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Hello" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.