For many young artists the club is the place to be to indulge in a lavish, excess-driven lifestyle. For a seasoned veteran like Torae, however, the club isn’t sophisticated enough; he prefers to have a swanky Soirée. With his commanding, tenacious flow the Coney Island native lets listeners know what his Soirée includes; there are ladies giving him the eye, bottles being popped and possibly a few pills, you know, should you want to make it a night you won’t forget (and probably won’t remember). The Kid Daytona makes a guest appearance at the festivities, as his gritty flow serves as a party favor to round out the track. Soirée can be found on Torae’s free, DJBooth-hosted mixtape, Admission of Guilt, which also includes What’s Love? and Cash Still Rules.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/12/13
Submit your Rating
Internal Affairs Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Somethin' To See" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.