For many young artists the club is the place to be to indulge in a lavish, excess-driven lifestyle. For a seasoned veteran like Torae, however, the club isn’t sophisticated enough; he prefers to have a swanky Soirée. With his commanding, tenacious flow the Coney Island native lets listeners know what his Soirée includes; there are ladies giving him the eye, bottles being popped and possibly a few pills, you know, should you want to make it a night you won’t forget (and probably won’t remember). The Kid Daytona makes a guest appearance at the festivities, as his gritty flow serves as a party favor to round out the track. Soirée can be found on Torae’s free, DJBooth-hosted mixtape, Admission of Guilt, which also includes What’s Love? and Cash Still Rules.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/12/13
Submit your Rating
Internal Affairs Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Somethin' To See" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)