If you’re looking for someone who gives a f**k, you’re barking up the wrong tree—Top $ Raz is Fresh Out. Recently introduced to our pages via devil-may-care Booth debut and inaugural mixtape leak Race, the Queens representative returns to trumpet his flyness anew with the equally bold and arrogant follow-up. This time around, Bad Lukk takes control on the production tip, flipping what sounds like a buzzing alarm clock into an abrasive instrumental backdrop for bars celebrating the rhymesayer’s knack for annihilating sucker emcees, as well as his jaw-dropping sexual exploits. Raz’ Reign on the Parade is scheduled for release September 18, via KevinNottingham.com.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.