If you’re looking for someone who gives a f**k, you’re barking up the wrong tree—Top $ Raz is Fresh Out. Recently introduced to our pages via devil-may-care Booth debut and inaugural mixtape leak Race, the Queens representative returns to trumpet his flyness anew with the equally bold and arrogant follow-up. This time around, Bad Lukk takes control on the production tip, flipping what sounds like a buzzing alarm clock into an abrasive instrumental backdrop for bars celebrating the rhymesayer’s knack for annihilating sucker emcees, as well as his jaw-dropping sexual exploits. Raz’ Reign on the Parade is scheduled for release September 18, via KevinNottingham.com.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)