If you’re looking for someone who gives a f**k, you’re barking up the wrong tree—Top $ Raz is Fresh Out. Recently introduced to our pages via devil-may-care Booth debut and inaugural mixtape leak Race, the Queens representative returns to trumpet his flyness anew with the equally bold and arrogant follow-up. This time around, Bad Lukk takes control on the production tip, flipping what sounds like a buzzing alarm clock into an abrasive instrumental backdrop for bars celebrating the rhymesayer’s knack for annihilating sucker emcees, as well as his jaw-dropping sexual exploits. Raz’ Reign on the Parade is scheduled for release September 18, via KevinNottingham.com.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.