If you’re looking for someone who gives a f**k, you’re barking up the wrong tree—Top $ Raz is Fresh Out. Recently introduced to our pages via devil-may-care Booth debut and inaugural mixtape leak Race, the Queens representative returns to trumpet his flyness anew with the equally bold and arrogant follow-up. This time around, Bad Lukk takes control on the production tip, flipping what sounds like a buzzing alarm clock into an abrasive instrumental backdrop for bars celebrating the rhymesayer’s knack for annihilating sucker emcees, as well as his jaw-dropping sexual exploits. Raz’ Reign on the Parade is scheduled for release September 18, via KevinNottingham.com.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.