If you’re looking for someone who gives a f**k, you’re barking up the wrong tree—Top $ Raz is Fresh Out. Recently introduced to our pages via devil-may-care Booth debut and inaugural mixtape leak Race, the Queens representative returns to trumpet his flyness anew with the equally bold and arrogant follow-up. This time around, Bad Lukk takes control on the production tip, flipping what sounds like a buzzing alarm clock into an abrasive instrumental backdrop for bars celebrating the rhymesayer’s knack for annihilating sucker emcees, as well as his jaw-dropping sexual exploits. Raz’ Reign on the Parade is scheduled for release September 18, via KevinNottingham.com.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.