As an inveterate player, Too $hort can’t afford to spend too much time and energy on any single woman. On his latest single, he issues an ultimatum to a particularly clingy female: “I’m a Stop puttin my thing up in you, b**ch if you don’t stop callin’ me.” Charming, huh? Joining the Bay Area mainstay over Klypso‘s slow-rolling street boardwork, 50 Cent, Twista and Devin the Dude contribute guest rhymes. Released February 24, No TrespASSing is available now for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Lose Ya Head ft. Too Short" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.