As an inveterate player, Too $hort can’t afford to spend too much time and energy on any single woman. On his latest single, he issues an ultimatum to a particularly clingy female: “I’m a Stop puttin my thing up in you, b**ch if you don’t stop callin’ me.” Charming, huh? Joining the Bay Area mainstay over Klypso‘s slow-rolling street boardwork, 50 Cent, Twista and Devin the Dude contribute guest rhymes. Released February 24, No TrespASSing is available now for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Lose Ya Head ft. Too Short" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.