As an inveterate player, Too $hort can’t afford to spend too much time and energy on any single woman. On his latest single, he issues an ultimatum to a particularly clingy female: “I’m a Stop puttin my thing up in you, b**ch if you don’t stop callin’ me.” Charming, huh? Joining the Bay Area mainstay over Klypso‘s slow-rolling street boardwork, 50 Cent, Twista and Devin the Dude contribute guest rhymes. Released February 24, No TrespASSing is available now for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Lose Ya Head ft. Too Short" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.