As an inveterate player, Too $hort can’t afford to spend too much time and energy on any single woman. On his latest single, he issues an ultimatum to a particularly clingy female: “I’m a Stop puttin my thing up in you, b**ch if you don’t stop callin’ me.” Charming, huh? Joining the Bay Area mainstay over Klypso‘s slow-rolling street boardwork, 50 Cent, Twista and Devin the Dude contribute guest rhymes. Released February 24, No TrespASSing is available now for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Lose Ya Head ft. Too Short" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.