We know that G.O.O.D. Music sound has hip hop on lock thanks to Big Sean and Pusha T, but what about the soul? In preparation for his upcoming album, The King or the Fool, the World Famous Tony Williams has released the Keezo Kane produced song, Priceless, with cuts by the legendary DJ Craze. Tony, who contributed vocals for Kanye, Jay, and even Consequence since 2004, is finally ready to showcase his soulful voice and feel good vibe on his first true solo project. Kane’s production features a smooth orchestra instrumental that will have you reminiscing back to the late ‘60s and ‘70s soul songs on which Tony has become known. Lyrically, Williams makes a young lady realize how special she is, explaining why she’s his treasure, his world, and why everything about her is Priceless. This old school-sounding single is one that will make any girl (probably) feel amazing, and help a fella express how much his girl means to him. Oh, you’re welcome.
Written by JRTheWriter on 07/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"History ft. Tony Williams" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.