We know that G.O.O.D. Music sound has hip hop on lock thanks to Big Sean and Pusha T, but what about the soul? In preparation for his upcoming album, The King or the Fool, the World Famous Tony Williams has released the Keezo Kane produced song, Priceless, with cuts by the legendary DJ Craze. Tony, who contributed vocals for Kanye, Jay, and even Consequence since 2004, is finally ready to showcase his soulful voice and feel good vibe on his first true solo project. Kane’s production features a smooth orchestra instrumental that will have you reminiscing back to the late ‘60s and ‘70s soul songs on which Tony has become known. Lyrically, Williams makes a young lady realize how special she is, explaining why she’s his treasure, his world, and why everything about her is Priceless. This old school-sounding single is one that will make any girl (probably) feel amazing, and help a fella express how much his girl means to him. Oh, you’re welcome.
Written by JRTheWriter on 07/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"History ft. Tony Williams" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.