Yin Yang, the two complementary forces that make up all aspects and phenomena of life. What does this Chinese philosophy have to do with a rap record entitled Diamonds In My Chain? Simple. One artist is looking forward to owning hist very first chain, while another has a closet full of blinged-out jewelry. Making his booth debut, hungry up and comer Tony Jones dreams of the day when he can rock his ideal ice. Given his unique, boisterous flow, that has an added gritty vibe to an already customary Southern style, I can’t imagine it will be too long before the Texan is icy like Mr. Freeze. Helping in Jones’ quest to floss his riches is neighborhood veteran Slim Thug, who douses the whirring Vybe Beatz production with his signature, booming style. So, will Jones soon be making a trip to the jewelers or back to the studio? Share your thoughts in the comments section below. Diamonds In My Chain will be found on Jones’ forthcoming project, Immortal.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/6/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.