Yin Yang, the two complementary forces that make up all aspects and phenomena of life. What does this Chinese philosophy have to do with a rap record entitled Diamonds In My Chain? Simple. One artist is looking forward to owning hist very first chain, while another has a closet full of blinged-out jewelry. Making his booth debut, hungry up and comer Tony Jones dreams of the day when he can rock his ideal ice. Given his unique, boisterous flow, that has an added gritty vibe to an already customary Southern style, I can’t imagine it will be too long before the Texan is icy like Mr. Freeze. Helping in Jones’ quest to floss his riches is neighborhood veteran Slim Thug, who douses the whirring Vybe Beatz production with his signature, booming style. So, will Jones soon be making a trip to the jewelers or back to the studio? Share your thoughts in the comments section below. Diamonds In My Chain will be found on Jones’ forthcoming project, Immortal.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/6/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.