Yin Yang, the two complementary forces that make up all aspects and phenomena of life. What does this Chinese philosophy have to do with a rap record entitled Diamonds In My Chain? Simple. One artist is looking forward to owning hist very first chain, while another has a closet full of blinged-out jewelry. Making his booth debut, hungry up and comer Tony Jones dreams of the day when he can rock his ideal ice. Given his unique, boisterous flow, that has an added gritty vibe to an already customary Southern style, I can’t imagine it will be too long before the Texan is icy like Mr. Freeze. Helping in Jones’ quest to floss his riches is neighborhood veteran Slim Thug, who douses the whirring Vybe Beatz production with his signature, booming style. So, will Jones soon be making a trip to the jewelers or back to the studio? Share your thoughts in the comments section below. Diamonds In My Chain will be found on Jones’ forthcoming project, Immortal.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.