Most emcees, when they talk about their Dreams, are referring to their conscious goals and aspiration; Tone‘s latest single, however, finds the Massachusetts native (and Moke & Tone co-founder) using the beat as a literal dream diary, connecting the surreal imagery concocted by his unconscious with his personal and professional concerns over a left-of-center beat by Team Genius (with cuts by DJ Theory). Complete with hook vocals by Trinidadian legend Kurt Allen, this joint is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on Tone’s yet-untitled solo debut. Keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 07/27/11
Submit your Rating
Mystika Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's All Love" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)