We here at DJBooth admire and appreciate the work that California kingpin Snoop Dogg has done to mend the wounds caused by the East Coast/West Coast beef back in the ‘90s. It is for that reason, among many others, that we present the Dogfather’s new collaborative single with singer Tone BlacQ, the second off the upcoming True to the Game, a compilation album with proceeds going to the Negro League Baseball Museum. That’s Wutz Up is a Cali-to-NY hybrid track produced by Cleo Samples, Marcus Rogers and Anthony Jordan, over which BlacQ steers clear of Chris Breezy, opting for a vocal delivery quite similar to that of Tyrese. Ladies and gents, play ball!
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/29/08
Submit your Rating
Self Contained Ent. Inc.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.