Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Though we Lost track of Tona earlier this year, after he hooked up with us to drop his Reform School tape, I’m pleased to announce that the Canadian rhymesayer’s finally found his way back onto our pages with a brand new record in tow. On this freshly-minted LP inclusion, the artist brings listeners up to date on where his head’s been at over the past several months; backed by Rich Kidd‘s pensive, vocal/piano-loops and frantic percussion, the artist laments not making better choices earlier in life, while counting the blessings he does possess—few as they may sometimes seem. While Silverspring Crescent as yet lacks a drop date, those feeling this introspective jam can, of course, keep their browsers locked for the latest come later this month.
Written by richard on 10/25/12
Submit your Rating
1st Floor Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Know It ft. Skyzoo" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.