It goes without saying that each and every person reading this track review is beautiful in his or her own way (as for those who don’t frequent DJBooth.net… eh.), but that doesn’t mean we couldn’t all use a Reminder every now and again. If it’s been awhile since someone told you how great you are, you’re in luck; tonight, emcee Yep and singer T.i.E, together known as Tomorrow, Yesterday, make their Booth debut with a single (that you can pretend is) dedicated to you. Over a slow-rolling, keyboard-driven beat by A3, the Inland Empire natives pay tribute to the women who are not only the loves of their respective lives, but also their creative muses. And, unlike so many artists, they’re not about to let the music game pull them away from their significant others: “You’re the reason I be writing up at 4:00 AM / but I won’t pen another freakin’ line / if you think it’s takin’ up your time.” It all adds up to a track highly likely to make female listeners swoon – and the fellas, well, they should probably be taking notes. Fans can find more where this came from on Tomorrow, Yesterday’s To… From… mixtape, set to drop on August 23.
Written by richard on 08/5/10
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.