A Nomad, Sweden-based beatsmith who’s collaborated extensively with the Top Dawg Entertainment family, Tommy Black jumps into the driver’s seat on his solo Booth debut, Supernatural. Despite occupying the headlining spot, Black sticks to what he does best, serving up a slow-rolling, organ-laced backdrop for the braggadocios mic work of TDE rapper (and Booth regular) Ab-Soul. Like what your hearing? Then be sure to grab a copy of Tommy Black’s forthcoming solo release, The Medkit, when it drops in late summer.
Written by richard on 06/10/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Had What You Had" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.