A Nomad, Sweden-based beatsmith who’s collaborated extensively with the Top Dawg Entertainment family, Tommy Black jumps into the driver’s seat on his solo Booth debut, Supernatural. Despite occupying the headlining spot, Black sticks to what he does best, serving up a slow-rolling, organ-laced backdrop for the braggadocios mic work of TDE rapper (and Booth regular) Ab-Soul. Like what your hearing? Then be sure to grab a copy of Tommy Black’s forthcoming solo release, The Medkit, when it drops in late summer.
Written by richard on 06/10/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Had What You Had" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.