A Nomad, Sweden-based beatsmith who’s collaborated extensively with the Top Dawg Entertainment family, Tommy Black jumps into the driver’s seat on his solo Booth debut, Supernatural. Despite occupying the headlining spot, Black sticks to what he does best, serving up a slow-rolling, organ-laced backdrop for the braggadocios mic work of TDE rapper (and Booth regular) Ab-Soul. Like what your hearing? Then be sure to grab a copy of Tommy Black’s forthcoming solo release, The Medkit, when it drops in late summer.
Written by richard on 06/10/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Had What You Had" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.