When a significant other is constantly on your case about the same old, same old, it all starts to sound like “Yada Yada.” Just ask Tomi Jones, whose latest promo single (making its world premiere in the Booth) finds her fed up with the nonsense her man is throwing in her ear. Backed by Warren “Oak” Fields synth production, the singer showcases her expressive vocal style as she demands the fella in question shape up before she’s forced to walk out the door. Though this jam is not (yet) attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can keep it locked to the DJBooth for all the latest from the up-and-coming soul songstress.
Written by richard on 12/15/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tell Everyone" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.