When a significant other is constantly on your case about the same old, same old, it all starts to sound like “Yada Yada.” Just ask Tomi Jones, whose latest promo single (making its world premiere in the Booth) finds her fed up with the nonsense her man is throwing in her ear. Backed by Warren “Oak” Fields synth production, the singer showcases her expressive vocal style as she demands the fella in question shape up before she’s forced to walk out the door. Though this jam is not (yet) attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can keep it locked to the DJBooth for all the latest from the up-and-coming soul songstress.
Written by richard on 12/15/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tell Everyone" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.