Originally released back in June of 2010, Tom P‘s sophomore street album is about to be re-released in an expanded edition. Added for the latest version of the project, Southern City Boys finds the ATL phenom (and freestyle series alumnus) delving into his Down-South roots over an instrumental by Kanai: The Element. Watch for Root for the Underdog: Rebirth to hit the ‘net for free download sometime in December.
Written by richard on 10/28/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.