Normally, there’s nothing appetizing about Sloppy Seconds. When they’re being served up by an artist as talented as Tom P., though, it’s tough to resist digging in. On this newly-released mixtape inclusion, his first DJBooth feature since December 2011’s Underdog Rises, the unsigned ATLien mercilessly taunts his rivals, who are forced to scrounge for table scraps (both sexually and professionally) while he enjoys the cream of the crop. Rittz, a fellow A-Town fave who shares the headliner’s aptitude for head-spinning double-time flows, jumps on J.Patron‘s whip-ready beat to deliver verse two. After giving Sloppy Seconds a spin, are you hungry for another helping? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh song releases leading up to the November 5, digital release of Tom’s next project, The Preacher’s Kid.
Written by richard on 10/20/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.