Normally, there’s nothing appetizing about Sloppy Seconds. When they’re being served up by an artist as talented as Tom P., though, it’s tough to resist digging in. On this newly-released mixtape inclusion, his first DJBooth feature since December 2011’s Underdog Rises, the unsigned ATLien mercilessly taunts his rivals, who are forced to scrounge for table scraps (both sexually and professionally) while he enjoys the cream of the crop. Rittz, a fellow A-Town fave who shares the headliner’s aptitude for head-spinning double-time flows, jumps on J.Patron‘s whip-ready beat to deliver verse two. After giving Sloppy Seconds a spin, are you hungry for another helping? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh song releases leading up to the November 5, digital release of Tom’s next project, The Preacher’s Kid.
Written by richard on 10/20/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)