Normally, there’s nothing appetizing about Sloppy Seconds. When they’re being served up by an artist as talented as Tom P., though, it’s tough to resist digging in. On this newly-released mixtape inclusion, his first DJBooth feature since December 2011’s Underdog Rises, the unsigned ATLien mercilessly taunts his rivals, who are forced to scrounge for table scraps (both sexually and professionally) while he enjoys the cream of the crop. Rittz, a fellow A-Town fave who shares the headliner’s aptitude for head-spinning double-time flows, jumps on J.Patron‘s whip-ready beat to deliver verse two. After giving Sloppy Seconds a spin, are you hungry for another helping? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh song releases leading up to the November 5, digital release of Tom’s next project, The Preacher’s Kid.
Written by richard on 10/20/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.