Having heard him spit on two collaborative features so far this month, most recently on yesterday’s For the People (with Kami De Chukwu), Boothies are really starting to get to know Tokyo Shawn. Eager to find out what Shawn sounds like all by his lonesome? Thanks to his latest, you won’t have to Wonder anymore. The Savemoney emcee’s charisma is on full display as he flows over the chiming, carefree boardwork of M&C. Shawn is currently working on an album with French label White Colours, but the project has yet to receive a title or drop date.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/14/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)