There is just something about an old school, early 90s R&B sample that sets the right mood. Just ask DJBooth newcomer Todd Zack Jr., who is on his Playersh*t thanks to the sampling work of Cali producer CMPLX. Incorporating a sample from R. Kelly‘s classic bedroom burner, Tempo Slow, the Las Vegas native reveals all that excites him about the female sex. Joining Zack Jr. is Chicago artist/songwriter/producer Ye Ali, the author behind Booth-featured January release Art x Drugs, who in a middle guest verse pays homage to Jay and JD with a shout out to Money Ain’t a Thang. Playsh*t will be found on the Sin City upstart’s forthcoming project, Organic, due out May 30.
Written by DJ Z on 04/25/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.