Hailing from the seldom-repped city of Racine, Wisconsin, is MC and producer, Tizzleman. The Westside Byrd Block representa’ is set to put his city on the map with the new street single, Big Money. While Tizzleman raps about his connections from Ray-Town to Jamaica and his $3000-per-pound price tag, StompDown label mate Buck Nas’ hook contribution infect the membrane with flashbacks to the classic Wheel of Fortune contestant’s cheer. Alongside Tizzleman, producer M-Dot’s big-band/church choir beat (similar to Polow da Don’s Get Buck) smells like a recipe for an underground hit. If networks exist all the way to Jamaica, maybe some nationwide recognition isn’t far off for the Midwest hustler.
Written by Burmy on 10/31/07
Submit your Rating
StompDown Entertainment (Indie)
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.