Hailing from the seldom-repped city of Racine, Wisconsin, is MC and producer, Tizzleman. The Westside Byrd Block representa’ is set to put his city on the map with the new street single, Big Money. While Tizzleman raps about his connections from Ray-Town to Jamaica and his $3000-per-pound price tag, StompDown label mate Buck Nas’ hook contribution infect the membrane with flashbacks to the classic Wheel of Fortune contestant’s cheer. Alongside Tizzleman, producer M-Dot’s big-band/church choir beat (similar to Polow da Don’s Get Buck) smells like a recipe for an underground hit. If networks exist all the way to Jamaica, maybe some nationwide recognition isn’t far off for the Midwest hustler.
Listen to More: Tizzleman
Written by Burmy on 10/31/07
StompDown Entertainment (Indie)
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.