Hailing from the seldom-repped city of Racine, Wisconsin, is MC and producer, Tizzleman. The Westside Byrd Block representa’ is set to put his city on the map with the new street single, Big Money. While Tizzleman raps about his connections from Ray-Town to Jamaica and his $3000-per-pound price tag, StompDown label mate Buck Nas’ hook contribution infect the membrane with flashbacks to the classic Wheel of Fortune contestant’s cheer. Alongside Tizzleman, producer M-Dot’s big-band/church choir beat (similar to Polow da Don’s Get Buck) smells like a recipe for an underground hit. If networks exist all the way to Jamaica, maybe some nationwide recognition isn’t far off for the Midwest hustler.
Listen to More: Tizzleman
Written by Burmy on 10/31/07
Submit your Rating
StompDown Entertainment (Indie)
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.