With its mixture of house, hip-hop, and techno, DJ/producer Jesse Tittsworth’s new record, WTF, is a throwback with a twist. As you listen to the track you might SMH, LOL, or think OMG, but unless you’re listening on a laptop in the club, we advise you to put all judgments on hold. Over the Washington D.C. native’s eclectic, danceable production, Chitown’s Kid Sister showcases her high-speed rhyme pattern, and New York indie artist Pase Rock, does his best “I’m from the 80s” flow. This tentative single, off of Tittsworth’s Twelve Steps album, may not be what most DJBooth members are accustomed to hearing, but the sole verse from the first lady of Fool’s Gold should turn some heads.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"After the Dance" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.