With its mixture of house, hip-hop, and techno, DJ/producer Jesse Tittsworth’s new record, WTF, is a throwback with a twist. As you listen to the track you might SMH, LOL, or think OMG, but unless you’re listening on a laptop in the club, we advise you to put all judgments on hold. Over the Washington D.C. native’s eclectic, danceable production, Chitown’s Kid Sister showcases her high-speed rhyme pattern, and New York indie artist Pase Rock, does his best “I’m from the 80s” flow. This tentative single, off of Tittsworth’s Twelve Steps album, may not be what most DJBooth members are accustomed to hearing, but the sole verse from the first lady of Fool’s Gold should turn some heads.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"After the Dance" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.