With its mixture of house, hip-hop, and techno, DJ/producer Jesse Tittsworth’s new record, WTF, is a throwback with a twist. As you listen to the track you might SMH, LOL, or think OMG, but unless you’re listening on a laptop in the club, we advise you to put all judgments on hold. Over the Washington D.C. native’s eclectic, danceable production, Chitown’s Kid Sister showcases her high-speed rhyme pattern, and New York indie artist Pase Rock, does his best “I’m from the 80s” flow. This tentative single, off of Tittsworth’s Twelve Steps album, may not be what most DJBooth members are accustomed to hearing, but the sole verse from the first lady of Fool’s Gold should turn some heads.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/23/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"After the Dance" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)