Not featured on our front page since dropping off WTF way back in ‘08, D.C. DJ, producer and label exec Tittsworth reintroduces his dancefloor-ready style to The DJBooth by way of freshly-minted promo single After the Dance. Here, the T&A Records co-founder showcases his networking skills as well as his prowess behind the boards, inviting three noteworthy connects to do their thing over his chilly, yet driving electronic grooves. A Tribe Called Quest alumnus Q-Tip and Brooklyn electro-pop phenom Theophilus London take turns rocking the mic, and DMV singer/songwriter Alison Carney ties the cut together with a sultry guest hook. After the Dance isn’t part of a larger body of work. Regardless, those who like what they’re hearing can keep their browsers locked for more from Tittworth and his talented homies.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"WTF ft. Kid Sister & Pase Rock" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)