Not featured on our front page since dropping off WTF way back in ‘08, D.C. DJ, producer and label exec Tittsworth reintroduces his dancefloor-ready style to The DJBooth by way of freshly-minted promo single After the Dance. Here, the T&A Records co-founder showcases his networking skills as well as his prowess behind the boards, inviting three noteworthy connects to do their thing over his chilly, yet driving electronic grooves. A Tribe Called Quest alumnus Q-Tip and Brooklyn electro-pop phenom Theophilus London take turns rocking the mic, and DMV singer/songwriter Alison Carney ties the cut together with a sultry guest hook. After the Dance isn’t part of a larger body of work. Regardless, those who like what they’re hearing can keep their browsers locked for more from Tittworth and his talented homies.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"WTF ft. Kid Sister & Pase Rock" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)