Fresh off a signing with Capitol Records you’d think that Tito Lopez wouldn’t have The Blues, but then again, the Mississippi repper got his record deal because of his willingness to speak on his life (his real life). Produced by famed Outkast collaborators, Organized Noize, Blues features exactly the kind of steel guitar meets hip-hop percussion beat you’d expect, giving Lopez a solid foundation to work off, and work he does. In line after line Tito lets listeners into his mind state, explaining that no matter how good things may look from the outside, inside his cranium there’s no shortage of stress. While Lopez is still waiting on an official title and release date for his Capitol Records debut album, if more people catch a case of The Blues we can expect the project to arrive sooner rather than later.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Conversation With Tito" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!