They say that home is where the heart is, but Tito Lopez has a different definition in mind on his sixth Venting Session release “I think I’m startin’ to feel it. What they call it? Homesick / I’ve been gone too long, man—home is my own d**k.” Having introduced the record thus, the Mississippi rhymesayer proceeds to show off his flexibility by becoming his very own d**krider. Navie D.‘s swirling street boardwork, peppered with thematically-appropriate samples from an interview with Floyd Mayweather, set the stage for verses which find the artist flaunting his bank account, his mic skills, and his utter disregard for the rules of the hip-hop game. In addition to keeping it locked for further Venting Sessions, fans can support Lopez by copping his current single, The Blues, on iTunes, or catching him on Big K.R.I.T.‘s currently-running Live From the Underground tour.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Conversation With Tito" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.