They say that home is where the heart is, but Tito Lopez has a different definition in mind on his sixth Venting Session release “I think I’m startin’ to feel it. What they call it? Homesick / I’ve been gone too long, man—home is my own d**k.” Having introduced the record thus, the Mississippi rhymesayer proceeds to show off his flexibility by becoming his very own d**krider. Navie D.‘s swirling street boardwork, peppered with thematically-appropriate samples from an interview with Floyd Mayweather, set the stage for verses which find the artist flaunting his bank account, his mic skills, and his utter disregard for the rules of the hip-hop game. In addition to keeping it locked for further Venting Sessions, fans can support Lopez by copping his current single, The Blues, on iTunes, or catching him on Big K.R.I.T.‘s currently-running Live From the Underground tour.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Conversation With Tito" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.