Last heard flexing his lyrical muscles on mid-August video single Black Dude, Spanish Name, Tito Lopez returns to feed his hungry fanbase with #BUSSIN, a fresh cut unattached to any forthcoming project. Lone Lez mans the boards on this bold and arrogant banger, layering whirring synths over a whip-ready drum pattern as the Mississippi native touts his mic skills and busts shots at the competition. On verse two, he proclaims: “I’m the most underrated, why’s that so so debated?” Think he’s got a point? If so, you can help rectify the situation by giving him his rightful shine in the comment section below. As mentioned above, this joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Lopez’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Conversation With Tito" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.