Last heard flexing his lyrical muscles on mid-August video single Black Dude, Spanish Name, Tito Lopez returns to feed his hungry fanbase with #BUSSIN, a fresh cut unattached to any forthcoming project. Lone Lez mans the boards on this bold and arrogant banger, layering whirring synths over a whip-ready drum pattern as the Mississippi native touts his mic skills and busts shots at the competition. On verse two, he proclaims: “I’m the most underrated, why’s that so so debated?” Think he’s got a point? If so, you can help rectify the situation by giving him his rightful shine in the comment section below. As mentioned above, this joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Lopez’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Conversation With Tito" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.