Last heard flexing his lyrical muscles on mid-August video single Black Dude, Spanish Name, Tito Lopez returns to feed his hungry fanbase with #BUSSIN, a fresh cut unattached to any forthcoming project. Lone Lez mans the boards on this bold and arrogant banger, layering whirring synths over a whip-ready drum pattern as the Mississippi native touts his mic skills and busts shots at the competition. On verse two, he proclaims: “I’m the most underrated, why’s that so so debated?” Think he’s got a point? If so, you can help rectify the situation by giving him his rightful shine in the comment section below. As mentioned above, this joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Lopez’s plans as further details emerge.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Conversation With Tito" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.