Last heard flexing his lyrical muscles on mid-August video single Black Dude, Spanish Name, Tito Lopez returns to feed his hungry fanbase with #BUSSIN, a fresh cut unattached to any forthcoming project. Lone Lez mans the boards on this bold and arrogant banger, layering whirring synths over a whip-ready drum pattern as the Mississippi native touts his mic skills and busts shots at the competition. On verse two, he proclaims: “I’m the most underrated, why’s that so so debated?” Think he’s got a point? If so, you can help rectify the situation by giving him his rightful shine in the comment section below. As mentioned above, this joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Lopez’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Conversation With Tito" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)