Tito Lopez‘s new Klockwork Orange-directed visual says what I think everyone has been thinking since Lopez first began his rap career. Black Dude, Spanish Name is a bouncy affair that finds the Capitol Records signee firing lines a mile a minute. The track features Tito’s clever, expository rhymes (”you and your man Sam talk, then you saw Sam walk, Sam run to the cops phone drop Sam-sung”), his natural panache as a performer, and of course King I Divine‘s incredibly banging production. If you’d like to become more acquainted with the Mississippi native after listening to Black Dude, Spanish Name, we suggest freely downloading Y.O.U. , Lopez’ latest mitxpae, which is available for steam and download at The DJBooth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Conversation With Tito" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.