Tito Lopez‘s new Klockwork Orange-directed visual says what I think everyone has been thinking since Lopez first began his rap career. Black Dude, Spanish Name is a bouncy affair that finds the Capitol Records signee firing lines a mile a minute. The track features Tito’s clever, expository rhymes (”you and your man Sam talk, then you saw Sam walk, Sam run to the cops phone drop Sam-sung”), his natural panache as a performer, and of course King I Divine‘s incredibly banging production. If you’d like to become more acquainted with the Mississippi native after listening to Black Dude, Spanish Name, we suggest freely downloading Y.O.U. , Lopez’ latest mitxpae, which is available for steam and download at The DJBooth.
Written by Thomas K Welker on 08/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Conversation With Tito" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.