Ever been caught in a relationship that feels like it’s moving underwater? Like things are so slow, and every move take so much effort, you can’t breathe? Tiron and Ayomari can relate, or at least that’s what it looks like on their new Things Go Right video. With a minimalistic, drowning beat from Tiffany Gouche and Iman Omari setting the stage, the L.A. rhyme duo trade off bars, detailing a relationship that’s become such a struggle it might be time to think about letting go. For more girl-centric, dopely adventurous hip-hop be sure to cop TiRon and Ayomari’s A Sucker for Pumps album, which dropped last September, and keep an ear out for their upcoming release HNGRY, featuring lead single R(a)dio.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Wonder" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.