Ever been caught in a relationship that feels like it’s moving underwater? Like things are so slow, and every move take so much effort, you can’t breathe? Tiron and Ayomari can relate, or at least that’s what it looks like on their new Things Go Right video. With a minimalistic, drowning beat from Tiffany Gouche and Iman Omari setting the stage, the L.A. rhyme duo trade off bars, detailing a relationship that’s become such a struggle it might be time to think about letting go. For more girl-centric, dopely adventurous hip-hop be sure to cop TiRon and Ayomari’s A Sucker for Pumps album, which dropped last September, and keep an ear out for their upcoming release HNGRY, featuring lead single R(a)dio.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Wonder" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.