Ever been caught in a relationship that feels like it’s moving underwater? Like things are so slow, and every move take so much effort, you can’t breathe? Tiron and Ayomari can relate, or at least that’s what it looks like on their new Things Go Right video. With a minimalistic, drowning beat from Tiffany Gouche and Iman Omari setting the stage, the L.A. rhyme duo trade off bars, detailing a relationship that’s become such a struggle it might be time to think about letting go. For more girl-centric, dopely adventurous hip-hop be sure to cop TiRon and Ayomari’s A Sucker for Pumps album, which dropped last September, and keep an ear out for their upcoming release HNGRY, featuring lead single R(a)dio.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Wonder" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.