Ever been caught in a relationship that feels like it’s moving underwater? Like things are so slow, and every move take so much effort, you can’t breathe? Tiron and Ayomari can relate, or at least that’s what it looks like on their new Things Go Right video. With a minimalistic, drowning beat from Tiffany Gouche and Iman Omari setting the stage, the L.A. rhyme duo trade off bars, detailing a relationship that’s become such a struggle it might be time to think about letting go. For more girl-centric, dopely adventurous hip-hop be sure to cop TiRon and Ayomari’s A Sucker for Pumps album, which dropped last September, and keep an ear out for their upcoming release HNGRY, featuring lead single R(a)dio.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Wonder" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.