When the first few notes of a popular song play, girls (and guys for that matter) will often declare it their song (or “jam”). For one lucky lady, though, the latest release from TiRon & Ayomari is actually Her Theme Song. What makes a girl worthy of such a dedication? Well, according to West Coast emcees, she must be “stunting like she famous” and may or may not be an angle; at least that is how they explain things with their similarly laid-back yet charismatic flows. Adding that extra bit of swoon on top of the catchy, clapping D.K The Punisher beat is Def Jam crooner Jeremih (replacing original guest BJ The Chicago Kid), who lays down some smooth supporting vocals to send that lovey-dovey vibe over the edge. This effort (originally recorded in 2011) will be found on the limited edition of the pair’s A Sucker For Pumps album, due out April 4.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Wonder" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.