Ohio native Tino wrote standout track Survivor months before the current crisis in Ferguson roiled the nation, which should show just how fundamental the daily struggle to simply survive is for Black males in America. Over an instrumental from DJ Charlie White, Tino lyrically examines every angle of the life and death struggle on the streets. For even more realer than real life music, be sure to check out Tino’s new album, Forget Me Not.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.