With Tino Coury‘s luck in the romantic arena, it’s almost is if his heart were made to be broken down and reassembled. Turns out he’s had similar thoughts; on new single Lego Hearts, making its world premiere right here on our front page, the Northeastern pop singer compares his delicate emotional state to a structure made out of the classic toy bricks, lamenting the ease with which a beautiful woman can shatter him into a million little pieces. Co-written by Coury with help from Lil Eddie, this doleful ballad comes backed by the synth-driven boardwork of Kadis & Sean. For Lego, the previously-featured Drink My Love Away and much more, check out Tino’s This One’s For LP when it hits record stores and online retailers November 15.
Written by richard on 11/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.