With Tino Coury‘s luck in the romantic arena, it’s almost is if his heart were made to be broken down and reassembled. Turns out he’s had similar thoughts; on new single Lego Hearts, making its world premiere right here on our front page, the Northeastern pop singer compares his delicate emotional state to a structure made out of the classic toy bricks, lamenting the ease with which a beautiful woman can shatter him into a million little pieces. Co-written by Coury with help from Lil Eddie, this doleful ballad comes backed by the synth-driven boardwork of Kadis & Sean. For Lego, the previously-featured Drink My Love Away and much more, check out Tino’s This One’s For LP when it hits record stores and online retailers November 15.
Written by richard on 11/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.