With Tino Coury‘s luck in the romantic arena, it’s almost is if his heart were made to be broken down and reassembled. Turns out he’s had similar thoughts; on new single Lego Hearts, making its world premiere right here on our front page, the Northeastern pop singer compares his delicate emotional state to a structure made out of the classic toy bricks, lamenting the ease with which a beautiful woman can shatter him into a million little pieces. Co-written by Coury with help from Lil Eddie, this doleful ballad comes backed by the synth-driven boardwork of Kadis & Sean. For Lego, the previously-featured Drink My Love Away and much more, check out Tino’s This One’s For LP when it hits record stores and online retailers November 15.
Written by richard on 11/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)