With Tino Coury‘s luck in the romantic arena, it’s almost is if his heart were made to be broken down and reassembled. Turns out he’s had similar thoughts; on new single Lego Hearts, making its world premiere right here on our front page, the Northeastern pop singer compares his delicate emotional state to a structure made out of the classic toy bricks, lamenting the ease with which a beautiful woman can shatter him into a million little pieces. Co-written by Coury with help from Lil Eddie, this doleful ballad comes backed by the synth-driven boardwork of Kadis & Sean. For Lego, the previously-featured Drink My Love Away and much more, check out Tino’s This One’s For LP when it hits record stores and online retailers November 15.
Written by richard on 11/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.