It may not actually be possible to drown sorrow in a bottle of liquor but, when all else seems hopeless, that doesn’t stop us from trying. On newly-released video single Drink My Love Away, pop singer Tino Coury gives that time-tested therapeutic method a shot, chronicling his attempts to drive a certain woman out of his mind over surprisingly upbeat, four-on-the-floor boardwork by Kadis&Sean. Does this mournful, yet catchy selection leave you craving more? Then don’t miss Coury’s This One’s For LP when it hits record stores and online retailers this fall via Eleventh Records.
Written by richard on 06/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)