It may not actually be possible to drown sorrow in a bottle of liquor but, when all else seems hopeless, that doesn’t stop us from trying. On newly-released video single Drink My Love Away, pop singer Tino Coury gives that time-tested therapeutic method a shot, chronicling his attempts to drive a certain woman out of his mind over surprisingly upbeat, four-on-the-floor boardwork by Kadis&Sean. Does this mournful, yet catchy selection leave you craving more? Then don’t miss Coury’s This One’s For LP when it hits record stores and online retailers this fall via Eleventh Records.
Written by richard on 06/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.