It may not actually be possible to drown sorrow in a bottle of liquor but, when all else seems hopeless, that doesn’t stop us from trying. On newly-released video single Drink My Love Away, pop singer Tino Coury gives that time-tested therapeutic method a shot, chronicling his attempts to drive a certain woman out of his mind over surprisingly upbeat, four-on-the-floor boardwork by Kadis&Sean. Does this mournful, yet catchy selection leave you craving more? Then don’t miss Coury’s This One’s For LP when it hits record stores and online retailers this fall via Eleventh Records.
Written by richard on 06/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.