Booth newcomer Tino has been living and breathing hip-hop since Ronald Regan was in office and Ferris Bueller was in theaters. Even Back in ‘86 he knew he was destined to become an emcee. As a childhood dream the thought is glamorous, but the reality of making music as your one and only profession is anything but. For Tino, however, there was never any other choice; this s**t is in his blood. How do I know? Well, for starters, his raspy, poignant flow drips with a passion and love for hip-hop. Atop a swooning, emotional beat from SMKA (taken from one of their free beat tapes) Tino uses said flow to wrestle with making his dreams come true against all odds and the heart he displays will have you rooting for him by songs end. If you want more from the Cleveland native, be sure to check out his Friendly Reminder EP, out now via Audiomack.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.