Over the course of three featured jams and one acclaimed album, Tinie Tempah has never scored below a very respectable 3.3 stars/spins from our readership. With the London representative’s latest effort, the operative question isn’t “Will you like it?”, but rather, “Will you Like It or Love It?” Here, Tempah recruits homies from both sides of the Atlantic to join him in an epic stunting session over SX‘s simmering synth boardwork (complete with… are those elephant noises? Moose calls?). After the headliner’s done showing off his “all black everything” style on the front, Unorthodox rhymesayer Wretch 32 grabs the mic to lace the middle with some big-money talk to the middle. Whereas his Across-the-Pond colleagues keep the focus on big money and fly outfits, “Fayettenam” native J. Cole exults in Europe’s own reputation for luxury and sophistication on the back, spitting, “The south of France we out in Cannes and I ain’t never been on no yacht before…” So, which is it, Booth readers—like or love? Either way, you’re gonna want to keep it locked for the latest on Tinie Tempah’s Happy Birthday tape, scheduled to hit the ‘net sometime this week.
Written by richard on 11/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Out" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.