Back in February of 2012, RCA Records songstress Tinashe introduced herself to our readers with My High, a smooth single off her acclaimed debut mixtape. Fast-forward a year and change, and the Los Angeles singer/songwriter’s finally back in the Booth with feature numero dos. On Who Am I Working For, presented here in its officially remixed form, the artist showcases her sultry vocal stylings over beat duo Nez & Rio left-of-center R&B grooves. Newly-added for this version of the cut, A$AP Nast delivers a freaky guest 16 on the front. For the original version of this jam and much more, check out Tinashe’s sophomore street album, Reverie, available online as of last September.
Written by richard on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.