Back in February of 2012, RCA Records songstress Tinashe introduced herself to our readers with My High, a smooth single off her acclaimed debut mixtape. Fast-forward a year and change, and the Los Angeles singer/songwriter’s finally back in the Booth with feature numero dos. On Who Am I Working For, presented here in its officially remixed form, the artist showcases her sultry vocal stylings over beat duo Nez & Rio left-of-center R&B grooves. Newly-added for this version of the cut, A$AP Nast delivers a freaky guest 16 on the front. For the original version of this jam and much more, check out Tinashe’s sophomore street album, Reverie, available online as of last September.
Written by richard on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.