Back in February of 2012, RCA Records songstress Tinashe introduced herself to our readers with My High, a smooth single off her acclaimed debut mixtape. Fast-forward a year and change, and the Los Angeles singer/songwriter’s finally back in the Booth with feature numero dos. On Who Am I Working For, presented here in its officially remixed form, the artist showcases her sultry vocal stylings over beat duo Nez & Rio left-of-center R&B grooves. Newly-added for this version of the cut, A$AP Nast delivers a freaky guest 16 on the front. For the original version of this jam and much more, check out Tinashe’s sophomore street album, Reverie, available online as of last September.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!