Back in February of 2012, RCA Records songstress Tinashe introduced herself to our readers with My High, a smooth single off her acclaimed debut mixtape. Fast-forward a year and change, and the Los Angeles singer/songwriter’s finally back in the Booth with feature numero dos. On Who Am I Working For, presented here in its officially remixed form, the artist showcases her sultry vocal stylings over beat duo Nez & Rio left-of-center R&B grooves. Newly-added for this version of the cut, A$AP Nast delivers a freaky guest 16 on the front. For the original version of this jam and much more, check out Tinashe’s sophomore street album, Reverie, available online as of last September.
Written by richard on 04/17/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.