Back in February of 2012, RCA Records songstress Tinashe introduced herself to our readers with My High, a smooth single off her acclaimed debut mixtape. Fast-forward a year and change, and the Los Angeles singer/songwriter’s finally back in the Booth with feature numero dos. On Who Am I Working For, presented here in its officially remixed form, the artist showcases her sultry vocal stylings over beat duo Nez & Rio left-of-center R&B grooves. Newly-added for this version of the cut, A$AP Nast delivers a freaky guest 16 on the front. For the original version of this jam and much more, check out Tinashe’s sophomore street album, Reverie, available online as of last September.
Written by richard on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.